New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Tony, I m sure Jeff and Slade and maybe Janelle will be riding, so Id take your board dude.

I know Jeff is for sure cuz he was gonna head to Snow Trails, but I said I would only be there a lil bit etc so hes staying in Cleve.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
You got me, did slade and jeff say that? I might be unupdated(yes I made that up) as to what their plans are. I m going home friday night for moms Bday today and staying til sat afternoon.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Tony you sap you better bring your board! Oh and we should get together Sat. night, Becky and I need to see the "Ring"
You could come by and check out the house.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am down for seeing the new house. Saturday Night sounds like something me and Angie would like to do. I have a bunch of stuff I need to get done during the day while I am there so I probaly wont be boarding.

Anyways the "Ring" rox! Scared the shat out of me thats for sure .. i thinks its the ONLY scary movie that actualyl was scary.

Tony

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That movie = totally f**ked! I swear I couldn't fall asleep that night. And whenever I saw fuzz on the TV I freaked out (I still do).

And John, there are talks of going to the show. If Tony is coming up then I doubt it. Slade has a broken binding at the moment so depending upon when he gets that fixed is when he's going boarding again. But you probably knew that ;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hey A-hole! I meant the "Ring" you bought for the woman that puts up with you!:biggrin:

You probably knew that though.......

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOLY SH!T no I am that retarded...I realy thought you ment the movie.... ahhh the years of alcoholism has taken its toll.

That is too funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts