New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just letting you know that I will be in Nashville Feb. 4 - Feb 8. Im attending the national conference of the American Physical Therapy Assoc. (APTA) So if anyone would like to meet up PM me......I will give you my cell#. Im not quite sure what hotel Ill be at because my school is paying for the rooms. I think the choices are Radisson; Opryland hotel (where conference is being held); or comfort suites/inn which is about a 5 min away. Im sure they will probably choose the cheapest rate. Hope to see ya there........

jason

·
Registered
660 Posts
If they are going cheapest, then it won't be Opryland. We usually meet up in the parking lot of Opry Mills which is right next door to Opryland. PM your cell # and if it isn't too cold we can all hook up there.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The 7th and 8th are cool for me. I can't pull the weekday thing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man that weekend will be just fine for me ...
I hope to see everyone there .....
What about Y2Kat I know he's workin' on the nitrous setup.....

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Originally posted by: KtowncoogR
What about Y2Kat I know he's workin' on the nitrous setup.....

He's sick. All that cold nitrous gave him influenza-like symptoms.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i got traffic school on sat but maybe after or on sunday.......most of u guys got my cell.let me know

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Originally posted by: abercrombiechick
ill be working up at cool springs galleria friday and saturday if anyone wants to meet me there.
Do you work at Abercrombie? If so, do you know a guy named Brandon? If you have been there a while, do you remember James Lax?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't remember his last name. He goes to MTSU with me, drives a Dodge Ram and also has a job at Bank of America in Smyrna.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts