New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
24,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who was it...

Sunday afternoon, November 2. I was sitting at the light leaving the Meijer parking lot on Hilliard-Rome road, and saw a red, RED (probably Rio Red, maybe XR Red) Cougar go up the road towards Hilliard. I HEARD it long before I SAW it. Ther was a LARGE chrome single-exit exhaust tip, and white rims. Went by too quick to tell if it was a 99-00 or a 01-02.

Anybody want to claim responsibility?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
well, i dont know WHO it was, but it was NOT me!! ;)

·
Administrator
24,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, not the sound system - the exhaust. And no, definitely no body kit.

Try again!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: Tygerr
I seen a really nice black one the other day with I think the wings west kit at joe's crab shack in easton. I see cougars all the time now but it's never anybody from here. My car should be easy to spot since it's a silver 35th.
how close are you to easton? im about 15 min.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oh sweet, so we live pretty close. did you go to bexly? i went to columbus academy last year (switched to westerville north this year). so you MIGHT be an old rival!!:evil:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Nah, I'm not from around here. I used to live like an hour away south from cincinnati, out in the country. The school I went to though, Western Brown, has the colors gold and brown and I keep seeing quite a few other cars with the same colors around here. I thought that was weird. I still have that thing, forget what's it's called, that comes on your hat for grad. on my mirror. Had some girls ask me why they never saw me and I had to explain it to em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts