New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to show you my new mod! These mats are made of vinyl and look exactly like diamond plate only color instead of steel! The material is extremely durable and easy to clean. It is used for automotive garage floors and various industrial floor applications just to give you an idea. The mats come in various colours shown here with their appropriate color codes.Colour Selection

The mats come in a set of four only and will not have the chrome stip surrounding the edges (I did that myself
). Here are some samples: one from a Cougar and one from a Focus, to give you an idea of how they will look and fit. I want to see how many of you would be interested in purchasing a set of these if I could get them made. The cost would be about $110 - 120 shipped for the complete set of 4.

Note: if you've already ordered a set of S.S. mats from StreetConcepts, please do not back out on him! Craig is a good guy and has been a great help to many of us here in the NECO as you may know (myself included). I think the stainless steel mats look amazing but personally I wanted something a little less flashy that went with my interior. The reason I say this is because I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, just adding some creative alternatives to our very meager list of mods, just as many of you have (thankfully, I might add).

Here are the sample shots. Let me know how many of you would be in on something like this so that I can iron out the exact terms and pricing for you. The sooner the response, the sooner I can get the ball rolling. Here you go.............hope you like!!!

Cougar (set)
Cougar (driver's side) 1
Cougar (driver's side) 2
Cougar (passenger's side) 1
Cougar (passenger's side) 2
Cougar (rear mat)
Focus (driver's side) 1
Focus (driver's side) 2
Focus (passenger's side)
Focus (rear mat)

Let me know what you think!!! Thanks!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think I want them.. but I do think I like the cup holder in the Focus Passenger side picture.. Can we get those?

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey you live in TO right?
is the 110 canadian funds or US?
did you get them in TO?

thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.