New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im really hating the fact that winter weather has decided to finally grace us with its company. I was coming home last night at about midnight and it was 26 degrees out, not factoring wind chill :cry:

Add to that they are calling for the first significant snow weather thingy of the seaosn ths weekend, not happy. Back bay blooding, etc....all sucks down here :(

Only someone like EricF and Oje enjoy this cold crap....well.....Adam too, snow boarding freaks all of you! :ugh:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
you know I've posted a for over a thousand posts and didn't know about quick reply until now..........

Anywho, yeah, i won't even go outside. The fact i don't own a winter coat doesn't make things any easier for me.

oh, and Yoo hoo is good

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
And the fact we're supposed to get a bunch of snow this weekend...what a waste...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yea it is cold out, espeically up here in Rhode Island, it is damn cold in mourning...and to add yoo hoo is good but there is nothing like a nice cup of hot coco to warm you up, now thats one thing i miss about being home, no hot coco...oh well what can you do

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: BlackCat02
Yea it is cold out, espeically up here in Rhode Island, it is damn cold in mourning...and to add yoo hoo is good but there is nothing like a nice cup of hot coco to warm you up, now thats one thing i miss about being home, no hot coco...oh well what can you do

They dont have hot cocoa in Rhode Island?? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
i wouldn't survive without the energy the little fake marshmellows inclosed in every packet of hot cocoa provides. Oh course I irish up my hot cocoa:beer:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Winter? Snow?:confused:

:cover:

GO DEVILS!:evil:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer

Why is it that every year us Jersians complain about the snow, some californian has to butt in with, "what snow? what is snow" its ninety here and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt, my g/f is topless sun bathing". :disgust:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am sure they have hot coco but i do not have any of it...and i have no car to get it and hot water would have to come from microwaved water...i can not wait to go home

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: TeflonwormOnly someone like EricF and Oje enjoy this cold crap....well.....Adam too, snow boarding freaks all of you! :ugh:
Damn right. It better not even think of changing over to rain this weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
The Astro Van is all suited up with Snow tires.... I'm ready for donuts! :) already did some snow driving up at the ski area this week...
lots of blow over from the machines.. hehe

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: Axio
Originally posted by: LostRacer

Why is it that every year us Jersians complain about the snow, some californian has to butt in with, "what snow? what is snow" its ninety here and I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt, my g/f is topless sun bathing". :disgust:
No its not that bad, Well ok maybe. Im in San Diego and next weekend theres a BBQ pool paerty here I'll be going to :shrug: theres nothing wrong with that.

Oh and it gets too overcast for sunbathing, they go the tanning salons. But man its still fun to go out and catch some waves at 5 am:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: temujin77
That's it, I'm moving to San Diego...
When should we expect you?

;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Sounds good to me, I'm off.

·