New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your links to your pictures or inline your own here! :) Here are so quick ones!

Damn arent we sexy!? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
yes, i found the beef. it was left out in the cold, george found it and ate it :rofl:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
wow you can see all the bug guts and crap on my car in the beef pic haha, oooo oooo george, post my spyder rims if you got that pic :rofl:

·
Registered
314 Posts
well i def wish i was there but i had to do the damn work thing.
I am glad you all had a good time, next time i will def be there.

Eric

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i don't see the mullet lady or her afro puff lesbian lover

awesome pics....that was such an awesome time....i miss it already

edit:...oh yeah...it was only one nugget that uh.....n/m.....:biggrin:

·
Registered
309 Posts
ULTIMATE DRIVING....these are the pics I took while crusing hwy 129, 60, and 64 in Tenneesee along the Ocoee River. Sorry if some didn't turn out good, it's difficult taking pics while hanging curves.

Ultimate Driving..clicky

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is it! Some of the switch backs were super fast, right behind each other. After driving that, I am so upgrading my suspension - the trunk space has got to go - I email customcougars about the ST200 and a front brace... I gotta go look on the for sale section.

Anyone want to chip in so I cab buy a new Ford GT? I'll give rides on 129!! :bowdown:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heh after seeing those pictures I think I want to remove my subs and test out my car :banana:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I found some more roads that say are better than 129 if you can imagine a road any better...but when I go down them I'm mounting my PC cam in my lower bumper and having my in car computer capture video of riding the roads. Probably get dizzy just watching the video. We should all get together for some crusin up there.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Haha! Those are some great pics!! Nice angles....
Who are those wacky people in the last picture?!?! :rofl:
Can't wait to return the favor and come up there....or we could go back to the cabin, in trucks tho ;)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
george it looks like your peeing on the hood of your car, no wonder why its yellow looking :cover::rofl:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i just wanted to add that the second picture is when we got back to the car and it woudln't start.....perfect photo opp....sorta....

still no mullet :(

·
Registered
271 Posts
I swear, that George on me keeps growing and growing! :rofl:

The only pic on my camera that george took of mullet lady wasnt all that great, but it is on his computer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts