New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what are some good clubs out there that are good and many single attractive ladies go to?:thumbsup:

Its my cousins b day this weekend and we will have a limo and enjoying ourselves this weekend . just trying to get some last minute idea's? Any suggestions? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Going clubbing on a Friday or Saturday night? Are you guys over or under 21? Let's see...on Friday's Cyberia in Farmingdale is good. On a Friday or Saturday, there's Mirage in Westbury. You can try Chelsea Street or the Big Bamboo in East Meadow. Then you can hit Rockville Center, where there are a ton of bars...Churchill's and Kasey's and Lilly Flannigan's. Then there is the Crazy Donkey in Farmingdale and right across the street is the 56th Fighter Squadron. You can pick up college chicks at the bars by Hofstra at Bogart's or McHebe's or the Library. And there is a strip on New York Avenue in Huntington, but the names of the places are escaping me right now. I'm having a brain fart...I'm sure I can think of more later...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts