New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any1 have the link to the kids sight that had the complete how-to on taking the orange reflectors out of the headlight?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
G

·
I'll do that as soon as I get my car back & a digital camera :biggrin:

Car is in the shop getting some things done to it...
And I plan on buying a camera asap...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I don't know if you could get something like that out of another car that was bigger and then use the old one for a template and cut it down to size.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
two questions...one, when you take out he orange lense, do u have to put in a clear reflector, two, what shade of silver did any1 with a silver coug use....actually 3 questions and is there an orange bulb behind there? cause if there is i want superwhite

G

·
I have a bulb too, but its not my turn signal.. I had already changed them before doing that w/my lights so I dunno what bulb # it is

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I think there is a port in the turn signal hole which leads to the reflector. Even having a white light it still has to go through the orange lens making it an orangy light still. I think it is for the indentation part of the reflector.

G

·
If you just want to make that little light a different color, take out the lens and paint that part of the headlight whatever color you want with glass paint. I bought a whole can for twenty dollars. Works great on uncolored bulbs too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts