New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well well, once again, it is the holiday season and damn it, celebration is required!

So lets spread some holiday beer ! (oops I meant cheer, really I did :) )

What: A keg party
When: Saturday December 20th. Anytime after 7pm.
Where: My house. In Windsor. 940 Askin Avenue. 30 seconds from the bridge. map --> click here
Who: Everyone
Why: Who really needs an excuse, but Christmas is a good one!

Beer will be provided! All we are asking is that everyone brings something to snack on (veggie tray, big bag of chips, box of cookies, whatever)

Simple! Easy! Fun! :smoke-g:

This has been an unpaid announcement for your reading pleasure.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Yeah!! A "pre" beaterfest! That's right, that means all you guys in the States too, the border is not a terrifying place, come and visit.
What I can't figure out is how this message could be posted now for almost a week, have 42 reads, yet no replies other that yours? :crazy:

who is coming out.....?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i was gonna reply... but you see i have this person at my home called "pregnant"... and well ever since she got pregnant, in order to keep her hopes up, i don't go out and party anymore, as well she obviously can't

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: PuckPuck
i was gonna reply... but you see i have this person at my home called "pregnant"... and well ever since she got pregnant, in order to keep her hopes up, i don't go out and party anymore, as well she obviously can't
cant u just say your going to work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts