New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas shopping oficialy sucks! Nobody ever gives me an exact answer as to what they want. I know that christmas shouldn't be about presents and stuff, but it is. I wish i was still a little kid when christmas rocked! Anyways, enough of my rant. How's your guys' christmas spirit this year?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Well, everything is going well for me. All my christmas shopping has been done for a month already, so I have nothing to worry about. I am a little irritated about my christmas lights though. I spend all weekend putting them up in freezing weather, only to find out that half of them blink and the other half is on all the time. I guess I should've tested them first! That's ok though - half my house blinks... That's cool with me.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
My shopping was officially done last weekend. But I am always an early bird when it comes to christmas shopping. :) Last day of school is Friday, then I have two weeks off! However, the last two days I have had a major cold with the aches and fevers and sleeping 12 hrs a day that right now I don't care what day it is as long as I get better NOW! :(

S

·
0 Posts
eh... i have 3 birthdays to shop for in december. and i kinda ran out of money halfway through my shopping.. :mumble grumble: you can imagine my spirit..
nah, the one early present i got from chris (the sparkley one..) cheered me up majorly :biggrin:
as did my new car

·
Registered
166 Posts
christmas!!!! ahhh thx for reminding me i haven't even started yet hahaha. i need to get about 5 gifts plus my gf's 3-month and birthday are coming up....does anyone wanna lend joe some money?! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts