New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you.... I was thinkin.... Wanna get together with all us Madison peeps before you move away???

Also... Are your 'Ludes windows tinted? I think I saw you this morning on Packers... :)

G

·
Ahh, someone's yelling at me! LOL The all caps thing made me think that my house was on fire or something.

Anywho, I think getting together with youz guyz would be a splendid idea. This weekend is bad, bad though as I'm going to Chitown to find an apartment and whatnot. But I'm usually pretty available during weeknights and such, unless I'm sleeping off a drinking binge. Just let me know.

No, virtually impossible to see me on Packers Monday - I was in Chicago, again, interviewing for a means of reasonable employment. On a related note, I hate having to sit at a desk, typing on a keyboard for a living. The movie Office Space sums up the working experience perfectly. Sorry for the rant, but it's grey and ugly outside and boring inside my cubicle.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to my cubicle hell.... :(

I guess I saw another Black Honda Prelude on Monday then.... oh well... we will definately have to go out soon... name the day that works the best for ya and lets see who else can all make it.... cool?

BTW - sorry about yellin' I was excited... heheh

G

·
That sounds kosher to me. Actually, any day next week should conceiveably work for me. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night. Whatever works for you and everyone else would be kewl (it makes me feel kewl when I spell cool k ... e ... w ... l). Preferably a wonderfully warm and mild summer night.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
you can tell chim's lude... it's the CLEAN one.

everytime i've seen ya, it's been like... an okay day. i think my car is clean enough to drive around with no one telling me to WASH IT. then bam, i'll see chim, and that shiny black bastard car... grr. how DO ya do it????

but yah... let's get together!

G

·
Sadly, my Lude has a big nasty chunk takin out of the rear quarter in front of the rear tire. Don't know how it got there, but damn it hurts So I haven't exactly been up on washing it lately :(

I even got the damn thing going into the shop this weekend to hunt down an annoying idle bug. Sometimes I think owning and upkeeping a nice car is futile and I should just buy an old Ford Festiva or 1979 Civic or something ... but then I'll beat an Audi A4 off a stoplight and think, "Well maybe I'll keep the Lude for a while longer."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.