New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these this morning - best looking Cavalier I've ever seen. 2.0L supercharged Ecotec, a touch over 200 horses...

·
Registered
792 Posts
That is such an improvement over the Cavalier, I can't believe it.

GM is finally turning around it's car lineup. New Vette, GTO, G6, Cobalt, and Solstice all in 1 year and all cars I would love to own.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
I agree completely ... anyone seen the interior of the C6 Vette and the Goat? Finally, GM is hiring compotent stylist. This is the major reason behind me now owning and exclusively using a GM Mastercard. My plan is to buy a new Chevy within the next 2-4 years ... top runner is the Cadillac CTS-V ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I saw the Cobalt in person at LA autoshow. Not to shabby and better than on the photos. I like the 4 door better. the coupe is still abit too much - trying to hard to make it look "sporty". The interior still needs some work. the dash had huge gaps and the control knobs were still too thick and plasticky... but much better than before.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mo'...

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
if there was a good aftermarket for it I would definitely buy it. It has potential.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.