New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was searching the web so for diablo doors (since that will be my next project) and came across this This link works now go to products, diablo doors, gallery, and click on next for about 4 cars..... does anyone know if that person is part of neco?

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
ahh so you recognized that as being a cougar. That car was posted on here a while ago...I think CATerina knows more about it. Still wondering when that thing is going to be finished.

Mike

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fixed the link......but i haven't been much on the boards so i never seen the post about this..... i just like the way it looks.... one of the shops by me does the work for it but theirs does not go straight up and the price is about the same.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ok, Does anyone know the name of have the song that is playing that is labeled japan.mp3? Because it rocks. Oh, and I'm one of your brothers just hollerin' over from across the river:)

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: Mitch
Ok, Does anyone know the name of have the song that is playing that is labeled japan.mp3? Because it rocks. Oh, and I'm one of your brothers just hollerin' over from across the river:)
haha I was thinking the same thing. "I need this song!." The beginning sounded cool but the rest of it was ehhh. :)

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts