New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I LOVE Lexani Rims... I think that is a different shade of ChromaLusion than the one I have. 8K for the SUV is cheap if he did all inside the doors...Mine was 7K and I didn't get the trunk and engine done but had my doors done

James

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know how much this stuff is, it can run anywhere from 1000.00 a gallon to about 4500.00 a gallon. 1 gallon will paint the entire car but then you have to add in the primers sealers and the clear coat. the entire paint job will run anywhere between 2000.00 and 7000.00. the price veries on what colors you want they usually change about 10 different colors the most expensive ones will turn oranges to reds and the cheapest ones will turn blues to purples.

Hope this helps,
John D.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
you would not use anywhere near a gallon to paint a car...... you spray a base coat first then the chroma paint and then the clear. i just had my car sprayed with base/pearl/clear and they used no where near a gallon.. it is going back in for 3 more stages of pearl next week and still will be way under a gallon...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like I said a gallon will paint the car that is why I didn't say it would take over a gallon to paint the car. There are different sized cars in the world that is why I didn't specify on how much it would take.

Just clearing things up.
John D.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I think Chroma Cougar could tell eveybody what the paint costs. I know that when I bought a pint of the Pure fire prism (same as chroma's) I paid 256.15 a pint, no base color or clear. Just the chromalusion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.