New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a fully custom built VW beetle. it was built by a good friend of mine. the car recently took best of show honors at the consumer electronics show in las vegas, and is scheduled to be on at least 2 car audio magazine covers in the near future. check it out and let me know what ya think

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
dammmn..as much as i hate bugs.. thats is one of if not the tighest interior of a car ive ever seen.. one ? tho..how hell do u steer? electronically?

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
WHAT?! I must be getting old...because that is the dumbest thing I think I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i believe i saw drive-by-wire on the left door in one of those pics. damn. all i have to say is, well, the show season is over, everyone is now competing for 2nd and 3rd, cuz damn.

oh, and im guessing this is gonna get moved to garage talk soon, but damn...

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Oh, I just thought it was ugly. Now I guess it is an amazing achivement....but still ugly.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i wonder if this will be in the same class as james but it def isnt good new for him

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
gee i wonder if the guy likes HR Geiger? ya think??

Thats some sick custom work. If it were an '88 Dodge Caravan i'd still like it.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Damn...!
Looks like something the Fishman built. Tsunami products and the grills tip me off to who did it, is he your friend? Or is this someone who is definatly making a name for himself with interior design?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he is a friend of mine, he used to own a shop in daytona beach where he did all of this custom work, but now he works for metra wires. he is supposed to be bringing the car down here next month sometime.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts