New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as said check out my drift "kit" one of a kind, cant be duplicated i dont think.

ohh well not really what u guys were thinkin of but this is the best idea i came up w/ in order for ppl to check out the snow we got in NE over the weekend. this was like the 3rd or 4th time the car was clean. pic taken sunday mornin

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
snow sucks. thank god for four wheel drive trucks.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
that snow makes his car look weird in the front, i thought it was all broken and cracked. very nice drift kit. very original!! now u might have problems keeping that on during the summer, fall. or spring

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: Kooter
that snow makes his car look weird in the front, i thought it was all broken and cracked. very nice drift kit. very original!! now u might have problems keeping that on during the summer, fall. or spring
good question, thanks guys for the compliments and ohh ya the rest of the car was also burried under neath the damn snow, took me forever to get her out, my ***** dont like to play in the snow, shes all dirty n gross now.. good thing i layered her up all throughout the summer with plenty of wax

:bowdown:
-Al

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
:banhim:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT SNOW IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't have to worry about that down here in FL :cool:

BTW I really do know what snow is :rofl:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Originally posted by: Loyalty
We don't have to worry about that down here in FL :cool:
I'm sorry. We don't get much of it here in St. Louis either. We just get lots of ice and sleet.:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
This is from last March's bizzard, that dumped 18"-24" on us in less than 36 hours :)

Find the 98 Contour :rofl:

It took me 2.5 Hours to dig that SOB out and this is what I got out of it ... a rear bumper mold :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
you know Minnesota isnt really all that bad, especially if you have a garage and a snowblower, but if i didnt have a garage and had to deal with that---id move to texas or cali or maybe oklahoma, maybe but not in that nasy weather. id love to kow who the genius was back in the bay that thought it was ok to live in an are that gets 24" of snow at one time!!?!?!?!
anyway happy shoveling!!
josh

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
yeah we did get a lot of snow here this past weekend in upstate NY

we are suppose to get freaking dumped on sunday too - estimating 2.5 FEET

def taking a pic of that

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT SNOW IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't have to worry about that down here in FL :cool:
Expect a Fedex package from me later this season :disgust:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
Make that two packages :biggrin:
if i send you one, will you send me a package of sunshine in return??

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
:rofl: If I could I'd definately trade weathers for a few days.....I'm actually from KY, I've been down here for about 10 years, but I miss the snow so I'd be all for a huge blizzard down here :rofl:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
:rofl: If I could I'd definately trade weathers for a few days.....I'm actually from KY, I've been down here for about 10 years, but I miss the snow so I'd be all for a huge blizzard down here :rofl:
ur crazy!!im sick of snow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts