New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a cougar site but I figured we show some great projects we have going on right now. This Manifold is designed to give the mustang gt 2 valve a boost in power up to 100% more power over stock. We sat back thinking of new products a guy PM me and flattered me saying that he thinks I can build an affordable SC upgrade for the mustang guys. I took the challenge did my homework and found a available car and designed the intake to adapt the M112 Eaton. So here is the final prototype and will be finished before the end of the month. Joey

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Got anymore pics or info, not necessary to repost if you can just link me to something. The 2 valve is the found in the previous generation mustang, right?

The Mustang is on my lists of cars as a cougar replacement, and if there is a cheap s/c option built by you, that might push it even further up the list.

Dan

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I have a few people asking:

1) What type of price range are you looking at?

2) One guy asked if you had plans on making something similar to this for the newer stangs?

3) Please make sure you update the progress here, I have a few people watching this thread that might be interested.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are selling the manifold and brackets and pulleys for about $1500 for a tuner kit. We will also have the full kit that will be close to 4k all new Eatons but I will be distributing the manifold out to dealers letting them build their own kits. Joey

I have a few people asking:

1) What type of price range are you looking at?

2) One guy asked if you had plans on making something similar to this for the newer stangs?

3) Please make sure you update the progress here, I have a few people watching this thread that might be interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts