3,309 Posts
i think it looks pretty smooth:thumbsup:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Remove thy wing!

Remove thy windshield banner!
Then, it'll be purrty..
(The windshield better makes it look weird..)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Is that Diesel's car?

if it is, he goes thru rims like crazy. i should know.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
why do people spend thousands of dollars on complete body makeovers and wheels, then ruin the entire car with a wing like that? :confused:

Mike

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I dunno,

call me crazy but sometimes I like the looks of those wings on a Cougar.

Hate 'em on an otherwise stock 95 Neon, but on the right car it kinda fills it in. I do like spoilerless on a widebody just as much tho

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
i think the wing looks good... makes it so the wheels aren't the only black thing on the car.
gets the :thumbsup: from me :)

oh, and just outta curiousity... when was the last time half of you just simply ENJOYED looking at someone elses car with out saying "i would change this, or i wouldn't have done that" not picking fights, but kel, scott, firebird ... you 3 just did something that i've noticed alot of people doing... and i haven't been able to come up with any words to describe it until now.

...its like people on this board have either lost touch with their inner car enthusiast, or they were never a TRUE enthusiast to begin with.
Sure, i would have done things diffrently than this guy, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating this guys car and the way he's chosen to do things. Thats why i have my OWN cougar, and you all have your own... cept you scott :tongue: - but you're excused cause your car kicksass, even if it is an import. heh.

basically, i just want people to sit back and relaaaaaaaax - enjoy other peoples cars for what they are :)
theres no point saying "i would do this or that" cause 99% chances are... the owner isn't going to listen to you anyway, so just keep it to yourself.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
i think the wing looks good... makes it so the wheels aren't the only black thing on the car.

oh, and just outta curiousity... when was the last time half of you just simply ENJOYED looking at someone elses car with out saying "i would change this, or i wouldn't have done that" not picking fights, but kel, scott, firebird ... you 3 just did something that i've noticed alot of people doing... and i haven't been able to come up with any words to describe it until now.

...its like people on this board have either lost touch with their inner car enthusiast, or they were never a TRUE enthusiast to begin with.
Sure, i would have done things diffrently than this guy, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating this guys car and the way he's chosen to do things. Thats why i have my OWN cougar, and you all have your own... cept you scott :tongue: - but you're excused cause your car kicksass, even if it is an import. heh.

basically, i just want people to sit back and relaaaaaaaax - enjoy other peoples cars for what they are :)
theres no point saying "i would do this or that" cause 99% chances are... the owner isn't going to listen to you anyway, so just keep it to yourself.
Don't think I could have said that much better myself!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: PGCougar

Don't think I could have said that much better myself!! :thumbsup:

i could have:

STFU you EFFIN effers

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
:rofl: beerguy, i'm glad you agree, even if it wasn't in so many words. heh!

and thanks for the support guys :)
its probably just wishful thinking on the FORUMS... but i just think people should just accept the car they are looking at, and not feel the need to tell everyone what they would change

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
love the car. looks like it is kept up really nicely. does the guy live around you necophenix? or did you meet him at a show??

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

Well, I was just saying I would enjoy it MORE sans the things I mentioned. :biggrin:

It's not nitpicking or being mean, it's just that I always see room for improvement, even in my own car. You could probably show me the most expensive modded up car ever and I'd still have suggestions for it. That's just me I guess :confused:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Originally posted by: Keliente

Well, I was just saying I would enjoy it MORE sans the things I mentioned. :biggrin:

It's not nitpicking or being mean, it's just that I always see room for improvement, even in my own car. You could probably show me the most expensive modded up car ever and I'd still have suggestions for it. That's just me I guess :confused:
same here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts