New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if there is any interest but I'd like to start a chapter for us in Maine vermont and NH... I dont wanna drive 5+ hours to mass or 5+ hours to eastern canada... if anyone is interest pm me and could a moderator pm me and give me some info on this... thanks
-Chris

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
wonder if I could be a member of both mass/conn AND this (since im so very close to NH, and will hopefully be buying a place IN nh soon)

Keep me updated

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good question. Can you be a member of more then one chapter? Example: I live in Ohio, and am a memebr of OH neco. But, I also live 5 minutes from Michigan, and know a bunch of the motor cities guys. Can I be in both Chapters??

Tony

·
Administrator
11,752 Posts
I would think that you can only be apart of the Chapter for the state you live in. But nothings stopping you from attending & hanging out with others :)

CougarDawg, you can PM MC and see if he would like to start a chapter with you in Maine & maybe VT. What sucks is those are such big states with people sprawled out it'll be a drive for anyone. But better than 5hrs :)

Check CougarDB.com and NewCougar.org in the registries for people from those states & email them about it.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I don't think there are any rules against being in 2 chapters...I've been in Gateway and IL NECO for 2 years now...basically because I live in Illinois, but I'm 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis...I still try to make a few northern IL meets a year...I would say if you want to be in 2 chapters at once, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...go to both, and get more interest! The idea here is to get more and more interest in the car and in meets and stuff...So I don't see where there's any problem with you being a member of 2 chapters if they're close to you :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
any more info on this ?

G

·
If you wanna do a ME/NH/VT chapter, let me know. I would be very interested in joining, since there is nothing here in Maine. Sob.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002
Originally posted by: Xerxeese
any more info on this ?
Why where do you think you're going? HUH?:tongue:

Sassy:evil:
not going anywhere :) I could be in both ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.