New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a how-to for changing the lcd panels from green to another color but my question is this. Can I keep the stock 01-02 guages and just change the lighting to say, blue? I really like the look of them over most of the indiglos, but I would prefer them lighting up blue. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
yes you definately can do that. LCD's are seperate from the gauges.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I think you would have to sand the back of the factory gauges too, just as you would for the LCD's. I did the LCD's in my car when I put my indiglos in and they look GREAT at night with the blue gauges, and I did red LCD's........you may want to think about getting reverse gauges....I think that would be alot easier.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by: mp91
I have found a how-to for changing the lcd panels from green to another color but my question is this. Can I keep the stock 01-02 guages and just change the lighting to say, blue? I really like the look of them over most of the indiglos, but I would prefer them lighting up blue. Any ideas?
where did you find this how to?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wanted to do this with my 99, only I want to get the white face gauges, and change the LCD and the backlight to yellow. I looked on teamneco.com and couldn't find it. Does anyone know where to find this how-to, or how to do it??

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by: SHADOWGRAY
I wanted to do this with my 99, only I want to get the white face gauges, and change the LCD and the backlight to yellow. I looked on teamneco.com and couldn't find it. Does anyone know where to find this how-to, or how to do it??
PM Sent on how to with specifcs.. let me know if you need more help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts