New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Feb7th, 2004 Meet!

I am adressing the lack of events that happen. I intend to change that. I propose a quaterly official meet for each section in their reigion. And as many unofficial meets as we can fit in. (eating, meeting up, movies, just chillin') And we should have a meet at least once a year with all three groups there.

Let's make our first event, nothing big, just a short get together of guys (and girls if we had them in our club) and we all see who's in the club and what's going to happen with it, take some pictures of our cars, maybe wash them if the weather permits.

I'm also going to take down / get money from you guys for NECO NW Decals, I will have one on my car to show you what it looks like, and I will get them from PGCougar.

Event summary:
Take pictures (yes)
NECO NW decal orders (yes)
Wash the cars (maybe, weather permitting)
Food meet (maybe, chat over lunch)

Time: THIS SUNDAY Feb 8th, 12:00PM (Noon) - 2:00PM
Place: Guilford Mall / Town Center (Unless there are enough votes to change it)
*We need someone with a digital camera there. If you have one please bring it, otherwise, we chip in for a camera battery ($15)

This is a club event so there are certain rules to follow.

You are representing the club. Please don't try car tricks like doughnuts or burnouts or other manouvers not suited to a private property parking lot. Respect other drivers on the road, we do not want anyone to start speeding / blowing red lights / racing / or anything else that would draw more attention than, "Wow, that's a set of real nice cars going by!" Also, if the parking lot staff ask us to leave, we have no choice but to comply with their wishes maybe Scott can clear this up or something, I know there are a few empty spots at the mall though so we should be ok.

In short, please use your common sense, it's our first club event and we don't want to get hassled by anyone. Other than that, I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone of you. Drive safe and have fun.

Atendance:
Please confirm with your name and any guests that you might bring.
Chineesboi604 (Edwin)
IntenZRides (Trevor)
Bishop (Ben)
Glen
Jerry
Daniel

After Event Comments:
Good meeting all of you at last, great talks and stuff felt we were old friends. We got our pictures up, hopefully trevor will send them over and I'll post them tonight!

·
Registered
189 Posts
RE:Saturday Feb7th, 2004 Meet!

SHoulda posted this as well...

I will be there. Will most likely just be me but I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
604 Posts
RE: Saturday Feb7th, 2004 Meet!

I'm afraid I don't have any pull with regard to parking. But if you get hassled in the main lot, you could try moving over to the one behind the silver city. You know where I mean? It's the lot right in the corner of 150th and 101st.

If my class gets cancelled (instructor is sick today, so maybe) I'll pop by to say hello (being that I'm a NECO NW alumnist, lol), but otherwise I guess I can't make it as I'm in Richmond from 8-4 for class every second Saturday including this one. Oh well have fun!

B

·
0 Posts

darn cant make it! But im working just down the road, dams 104th. Where abouts in the parking lot are you guys going to be? I might be able to come for a lil bit on my lunch break.

·
Registered
604 Posts
RE: Saturday Feb7th, 2004 Meet!

Class is definitely on this weekend. Sorry folks. Have a great time!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

damn it.. what's a better time for you all? Is Sunday at 12- 2 better?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

alright done, changed to sunday 12-2

G

·
0 Posts
Well yeah I don't have any issues with going to the meet at all or forsee any events that could stop me from coming at all.

Cheers,

GR

G

·
0 Posts
K cougar owners time to get up, lol, doesn't anyone ever get up before 12 pm or is it just me that does.

K well who is really all coming to this meet and all.:confused:

·
Registered
604 Posts
It was nice to meet you Ben and Glen, and of course see my old pal Edwin. :D

Maybe I'll see y'all at the next one too. Maybe. Although I am an outsider, lol.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Originally posted by: Chineesboi604
scott is always welcome to any of our meets!
:biggrin: woohoo! Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts