New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people silvercats told me ya'll like to drink. WELL i issue this challenge. I CAN AND WILL outdrink every person in this car club. So if ya got the brass let me know and we'll set some **** up to see WTF us texas boys are all about. Yah Im under age but this is to prove that texas is the ****. SO let me know since ill be there

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
damnit, how come you couldnt have challenged me while i was in my prime, i havent really been trashed in two years, but what the heck, im gain(and im sure i'll be the first trashed with the fewest amount of beers)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like some wise man once said:

"speak softly and carry a big stick."

ill see you at the meet, young un.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i carry my stick quietly but thid is to assure i get piss ass drunk which i havent done in over 6 months and yah this is about drinkin and i aint beenin and asshole lol just lettin ya'll know wut i am about and wut im good at.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Its beer you could drink for the whole weekend and not touch me or my friends All you do in the military is drink and party when your not fighting or sleeping in a sand hole. Maybe when I get back to the states we'll see.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: Silvercat
i carry my stick quietly but thid is to assure i get piss ass drunk which i havent done in over 6 months and yah this is about drinkin and i aint beenin and asshole lol just lettin ya'll know wut i am about and wut im good at.
Steve wrote this. DANMIT STEVE!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by: khusted
I hate texas boys :rolleyes:
Aren't you TEXAN? Or since you are so damn close to mexico do ya think that makes you mexican?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yah so i was drunk and no im not ****in mexican im the whitest person there is and yah beer whiskey. tequila pick ur poison

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by: BigSteveO
yah so i was drunk and no im not ****in mexican im the whitest person there is and yah beer whiskey. tequila pick ur poison

ill take it easy on ya... we'll start with some beer, then we'll go to tequilla, then go to vodka... then we'll hit some bongs to finish things off... unless you wanna cycle again. let me know.

·
2,588 Posts
i drank soooooooooooooooooooo much last nite....i don't think i'll b able 2 top that ever again! well, may-b i'll try at the meet! :biggrin:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sure ne way ya'll choose but tequila normally equalls loss of clothing and since i dont know u people that wouldnt be cool and im down for it but no bongs...military and there zero tolerance on it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts