New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are getting all the detail together!! Check it out CF2K4 I know that this is way early but I think it would be cool for everyone to drive up together. Our convoy could just grow all the way there since we have to head straight through Kentucky. I might be cheesy but I think it would be cool. Also I am trying to come up with a cool logo for our chapter and will be posting some examples soon. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
y2kat and I drove to CF2K2 in Pigeon Forge. It was alot of fun traveling behind another cougar the whole trip. I could only imagine how much better it would be with more cougars. I am definitely going to this one. Last year's 12 hour drive in two days just didn't sound too apetizing. Hopefully, I will have some vacation time built up this year.

On another note, why do all the raffle winners have to be within 5 tickets of mine? The last raffle I was within 5. This raffle I was within 3. When Y2kat won the aerogear hood at CF2K2, I was one ticket infront of him. Ugh!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats gotta suck. Yeah, It should only be about a 4 hr or less drive. 290 +- a few miles. By the way here is one of my ideas for a logo. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
156 Posts
As of now, I plan on going to Fest. I live in Louisville, and you guys in Tennessee will probably pass through here on the way to Indy. Im all for a caravan.

btw the logo looks hot.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
It is pretty much a straight shot to Indy going along I-65, which passes right through Louisville. Btw, I'll be in Louisville Weds afternoon through Friday afternoon this week. I won't have the car with me though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Sounds like a plan for me
As for the logo....Maybe a different typeface...like Bolt

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
/DING-You've got mail/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts