New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central PA meet

Ok...so here it is...the official thread for the central pa meet. What weekends are good for you and also what would you be interested in doing. I'd like to see this actually come together b/c there are a lot of people that I'd like to see/meet as well.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
RE:Central PA meet

Pretty much any weekend is good for me except the last weekend of the month but im guessing the meet would be after that anyway after finding dates and getting everyone together. Anyone snowboard/ski? I do but if most dont then its probably not a good idea but im pretty sure Eric works at Jack Frost and i think i read in a post somewhere he could get a group rate if there was a minimum of 10 or 15 people, not sure which.

·
Registered
198 Posts
RE: Central PA meet

I think i would be able to make it it jack frost. Im up for that.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Never done it but always wanted to try it. I haven't broken anything in a while so I'd consider it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

There is a mountain right in central pa. Cuz i want to get some westerners to come to this meet and jack frost is all the way east. But if the westerners aren't interested, then jack frost would be cool:)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Ok well that idea doesnt seem like a hit, so what does everyone else wanna do?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts

The Westerners? Seems like the typical 2 (me and OrangeCat) will be interested, and maybe ****yCougar and maybe I can get seedogg. You know O-C and i will try though. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Awesome...now what to do??

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

What about just a dinner/chill meet?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

im down, or up, depending where we're goin. i dont know how to ski and prolly would really suck. u pick the time and ill see if i can make it. anything in advance should be good.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Another State College meet anyone? I forget everyone who lives there but there's been meets there before and thats about as central as you can get in this state.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

What about a day at an arcade or something. That way we could all chill, but it would be inside where its warm. I'm not sure if there are any here, but we could congregate to harrisburg or something, I'm sure there somethings there. Or if anyone knows of anything north, let me know:)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

id travel to a state college meet. id be able to visit my friends at psu too. im usually up there once a month anyways. as far as a meet, how about a laser tag/arcade/go karts thing. i forget the name of the place but theres several locations in central pa. we could always end at someones house for food and fun. itd be great to come back to someone with warm garage! id volunteer my place but i dont own my own house...

·
Registered
352 Posts

Originally posted by: IH8CIVX
id travel to a state college meet. id be able to visit my friends at psu too. im usually up there once a month anyways. as far as a meet, how about a laser tag/arcade/go karts thing. i forget the name of the place but theres several locations in central pa. we could always end at someones house for food and fun. itd be great to come back to someone with warm garage! id volunteer my place but i dont own my own house...

Sounds like your talking about the place in Carlisle... Right now i cant remember what the devil its called, but its pretty cool. Indoor lazer tag, big arcade, indoor/outdoor Go kart tracks, outdoor minigolf (however i doubt the weather would allow golf to happen)...

Aha! i remember what its called.. Sports Emporium. Their website

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

yeah!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yeah, I've been there before. It's a lot of fun inside with the whole arcade thing. That would be a fun place to go. Anyone interested???

·
Registered
92 Posts

hey everyone, it called the sports emporium here is the link
this place is lots of fun, and i'm only a few minutes from it. i'd like to meet everyone (still a newbie i guess), plus i have a house we could all chill at. unfortunatley no garage though.
anyone have any dates in mind?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts