New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Yes , there is someone that has fiberglassed their console. They removed their cupholder and fiberglassed over it.

Im thinking about molding some gauges into my old console, but I dunno if ill ever get around to it. I have about two other fiberglass projects I need to finish first :rolleyes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
sorry no console right now.
hhhmmmmmm............ or dash, or hvac, or anything up front except two seats and a steering wheel. i think i better call the cops cause my interior is gone again!!
if you want something simple like that i can do it for you. there are a lot cooler things you can do with a console besides just glass it. plain glass is BORING AND UNORIGINAL.
josh

·
Registered
517 Posts
ya ok. be creative, ive got 3 sketch books full of ideas for the cougar alone. body mods, stock highlighted and wild. drivetrain options, paint scemes, interiors and more interiors and more interiors. anytime i get my "thinking cap" on i look at old magazines, new magazines, look at street rod trends, ptototype trends and some other sources. i might not ever build any of them, but at least i havent limited my options on what ive seen on other cars, and especially the generally boring things people do on the cougars. some ideas are simple clean, and some are outright way over the top. just look at thinks done elsewhere in motorsports and start thinking about stuff. combining ideas and looking for new ones as well. the ideas will come and if they dont you need a big checkbook.
josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.