New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email [email protected] put in the subject (ATTN:Rob, Center Console?) tell him you are from neco and Geoff Barclift refered you. he sould have a list of all the part # for you, I am still waiting on some parts but believe me it is well worth the wait.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I paid about 157.00 for the console armrest and change holder I am still waiting for the molded cupholder piece the e-break boot and the hardware when all is said and done it should come to about 175.00. If you order make sure you get the hardware I had to attach the armrest with bolts not a big deal but It helps to have all the right screws and stuff.

Geoff

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I would have sold it but I kinda destroyed some pices of it like the ebrake boot and the plastic that held the lighter so it is not looking good I still have an intact armrest if your interisted in that. Int color is midnight black.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm just looking to replace my armrest-less console with one of the swoopy armrest ones (like the one below)....and I like the "cup spiller" one better (I think it looks better and I only use the holder for cans and small bottles anyway).

if yours is like that I'd probably be interested even if it's a little broken...( I've got a plan ;) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike,

I have the center console that you are looking for. I would be glad to sell it to you. And I live in Bakersfield, Ca. I will be out of school in about 2 weeks. Big finals next week. And I might be down in the LA area soon after that to buy some alarm equip. So let me know if you want.

thanks john

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.