New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
RE:gas

funny thing is... late last week... gas topped over 1$ CDN for a liter here in Windsor.... well the problem with that is most gas stations, only have 2 slots for cents on their price boards.... so they had to add 1$ to the signs... some signs didn't even have it and gas was 1.1 cents... of course it really was 101.1 cents.... other places just taped cardboard to the signs with a big "1" on it....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

im a lil broke after having to pay to fix my car (i owed 1/2) and tution bill came all at once. so as u can imagine im counting my pennies right now. i needed a alternative better gas milage transportation. i have come to the conclusion i am going to drive my tractor to school. i get pretty good mileage with it when i dont have the cutting deck turned on. its got the upgraded motor in it. 22hp

yes it really is a GT. i didnt put the stickers there (i might add some NOS ones tho) (notice the reflection i just waxed it you can see the push mower nicely :) )

group shot of my yard equipment.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i got it for $3.29 at meijers today.

i find it [censored]ing hastaricle that out of the 14 highest reported gas prices in the state 6 of them were in Ann Arbor :disgust: i need to move back to allen park

http://www.detroitgasprices.com/

·
Registered
767 Posts

And I REALLY don't get why some folks (and this is in Ann Arbor, I should probably clarify) will pay $3.39/gallon at the BP station, when they can hit the Shell station a 1/2 block away for $2.99.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Originally posted by: DagerOne
And I REALLY don't get why some folks (and this is in Ann Arbor, I should probably clarify) will pay $3.39/gallon at the BP station, when they can hit the Shell station a 1/2 block away for $2.99.
because its Ann Arbor. BTW im a season ticket holder and i will be at the game saturday. We will smoke ND like a bad habit.

·
Registered
767 Posts

Originally posted by: Silver6g72
because its Ann Arbor. BTW im a season ticket holder and i will be at the game saturday. We will smoke ND like a bad habit.

I'm quoting your post so it doesn't magically get deleted if ND actually shows up to the game and makes it interesting. :) Michigan SHOULD win, playing at home and ranked so highly. In this series, the home team almost always wins regardless of who's better. *cough* last year *choke*

And I kid you not, at the BP gas station in Clinton, MI this morning...in the LCD window where it usually says "Thank you for choosing BP" or advertises some special on Mountain Dew or something, it said "We accept arms and legs as pmt". *laughs*

·
Registered
767 Posts

Gas prices are falling around here...fueled up for 2.759 in Adrian yesterday.

Also falling are UofM's hopes of a championship season. *grins*

Please, PLEASE someone tell me they have Michigan State season tickets and that MSU is going to smoke ND. That seems to work for us. (just messin' with you, silver6g72).

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

let me be the first to :rofl: at least the Buckeyes made a game of their loss.

and I highly doubt your riding mower gets good gas mileage compared to a car (yeah, I know...you were just joking). And all those mowers and two-strokes are notorious for being huge polluters.

keeping on topic - $2.89 here in Battle Creek.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Also falling are UofM's hopes of a championship season. *grins*

Please, PLEASE someone tell me they have Michigan State season tickets and that MSU is going to smoke ND. That seems to work for us. (just messin' with you, silver6g72).

not true plenty of teams have made it to the big game with 1 loss. even not they will still get a BCS bid. (after katrina i still havent heard where the sugar bowl is going to be played now. obviously it cant be at the superdome) it was a sad for the big ten. Ohio State.... i couldnt believe that game. Texas QB is that whole team. after the michigan game and ohio state without hiim they are nothing. also i would like to know how much the ref were payed off. JESUS CHRIST here i sit on the 20 yard line 50 rows up i saw it. that [censored]s knee was not down when he fumbled. and if my computer had a tv card i would import the video and show you because i taped the game. Big 12 refs = teh losers. i couldnt believe it. Michigan had no motovation, they ran flat all day. Carr did not have them ready. they failed just like OSU. OSU biggest [censored] up of the night was going for that 50 yard field goal. you cannot get in the redzone so many times and walk away with ZERO points. no sense of urgency. there something wrong when you have 111,000 people booing you at the end of the first 1/2 with a minute to go just sitting in the huddle. Notre dame will end up same way as last year. they will lose most of their remaing games. Michigan will have a better overall record then ND. also i think you should move to Indiana because this is teh Michigan Country here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Originally posted by: ClaymoreWW

let me be the first to :rofl: at least the Buckeyes made a game of their loss.

and I highly doubt your riding mower gets good gas mileage compared to a car (yeah, I know...you were just joking). And all those mowers and two-strokes are notorious for being huge polluters.

keeping on topic - $2.89 here in Battle Creek.
like i give a rats ass about pollution. if i had it my way i would take my big New Holland TN65 to teh skool.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.