New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, my CEL is on after installing SVT Lim with 19lb/hr injectors and 75mm MAF calibrated to use with 19lb/hr injectors.
Please help me on this one :confused: I even reset the computer by disconnecting the negative battery.
I was thinking it might be the A/F ratio, could it be running too rich? What can i do to adjust the A/F ratio?
Is Apexi S-AFC the best tool to use for custom tunning the A/F ratio? Will the dealer able to do it?

Current Mod: 2001 Cougar --> Gutted Precats --> Injen Intake --> Custom Single Exhaust --> Dual Mass Crank Damper

Many Thanks ^.^

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I posted this info in the other thread you requested it in, too.

First of all, go and get the CEL diagnosed to find out what the problem is. Then you might want to look into a SAFC, but like most guys on here will tell you, if you don't know what you're doing with it, then don't get it! :biggrin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much ^.^ So did you get your problem fix after bringing to the dyno ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Mod: 2001 Cougar --> Gutted Precats --> Injen Intake --> Custom Single Exhaust --> Dual Mass Crank Damper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts