New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put in the single exit trubendz kit with a borla muffler from Custom cougars.
i had a few small problems though. first off the piping form trubendz was like trying to fit a square peg in a triangle hole. so i called a few muffler shops to see if anyone could help. almost everybody told me to screw off except mineieke the shop over by GA tech the guy helped me out it only took 5 min with the right tool. I thought for sure the hard part was over which for the most part it was. during the install i had a few moments of doubt like not being able to un bolt the old muffler (liquid wrench did the trick) and then hanging the new set up some parts did not want to fit but a few adjustments here and there and it all worked out. over all i'm glad i did it my self at first when i was short on time and the kit didn't want to fit right i was really tempted to have a pro do the work for me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.