New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't flash catholic school girls.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
hahaha served him right! but what was Tyrice doing in philadelphia? :shrug:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Catholic girls are prude :rolleyes:
And I was there to show them how good my CheeseSteak really was :naughty:

Z

·
0 Posts
hm ... reminds me of similar incident when i was a all-gals methodist boarding school in england ... :tongue:

the guy knocked on the windows of our boarding house kitchen and was flashing himself. house-mistress and caretakers locked all buildings right away but the gals unlocked the doors / climb out the windows, went out, hunt the guy down, then chase after him until he's off campus ... ...

so in general, stay away from all-gals schools :biggrin:

^_~

·
Registered
354 Posts
Pervs :rolleyes::naughty::rofl:

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Originally posted by: zapphyre
hm ... reminds me of similar incident when i was a all-gals methodist boarding school in england ... :tongue:

the guy knocked on the windows of our boarding house kitchen and was flashing himself. house-mistress and caretakers locked all buildings right away but the gals unlocked the doors / climb out the windows, went out, hunt the guy down, then chase after him until he's off campus ... ...

so in general, stay away from all-gals schools :biggrin:

^_~
One of my roomates, and her best friend both went to an All Girls school around here... and they are pretty vicious... so I can attest to that ;)

At least the Catholic High School I went to was Coed :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
At least the Catholic High School I went to was Coed :)
I did the tour of duty of all the OC catholic high schools... them girls are all horn dogs... :poke:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts