New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be going to this show? It is in carlisle PA may 4-6. Over 1,000 cars and has a top flight class, make and model classes, plus a car audio competition on sunday. This is my favorite show to go to. 3 days of sport compacts and imports

for more info see
web site info

G

·
i was planning on entering mycar in the domestic wild class but it wont be done by then thanks to street weapon and andysauto sport

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will be in the wild neon class *did i say that outloud?* i mean wild domestic

last year there were like 8 neons in a row with the same body kit

they can just give the first place trophy to this neon right now b/c noone else has a chance

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he has a sweet ass paint job, redone interior, race seats recovered to match the paint, nitrous bottle painted to match the car with all the airbrushed graphics, it is just done very very nicely. they should do more than just domestic wild.. they should do wild dodge/chrysler, wild ford/mercury and wild chevrolet/pontiac they do that for every other class and even have different classes for each generation of civic and integra

G

·
well, i guess i have to drive up there too, and try to get some of our NJ member to join me there.....(Still feel bad missing you, butcher and Rockf showin' @ HIN)

G

·
and you make me WILD too XTC, but seriously, kewl.... the married the better, or how was it again, oh, the more the marry (yeah, yeah, call me a stupid Dutchman again
)

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
stupid dutchman.....

<sorry had to do it....>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.