New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll be at the show for at least one day, cougar isn't ready to be entered, but it'll be on display...in the parking lot...lol. Lemme know when ur going and stuff, maybe I'll see u there.

JD

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is if you like to check out custom cars. Take a look at the website, check out the pics of the cars from last year and see if it would be something you'd want to come see. They have alot of nice cars there, just not many cougars (if any this year). Im definantly going either friday evening or sunday day (I have a poker tournament all day wednesday).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Definitely try to make it mary, the place is amazing. I've never seen a bigger show. I make it a point to go every year. Theres something for everybody no matter what you like.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I'll go if anybody wants to meet up. Preferably early Saturday tho, I have stuff going on Saturday night.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im gonna skip the card game Saturday, so if anybody wants to meet up there saturday, PM me and I'll give you my cell #.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I think I going to pass on the show. I have a lot of stuff I've gotten behind in lately here and I have a concert to go to that night. But hopefully see you guys Saturday the 28th!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts