New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show everyone how nice these Seat Belt Pads are. carchck7 and her mother did a great job at matching the interior of the car with these, which is what I wanted. You cant beat the price either. Click on the link below to see them:
Seat Belt Pads Web Page
Here is the link for HDN Designs (I don't know if they have the Seat Belt Pads on there yet, but if you ask carchck7, she can give you the info):
HDN Designs Web Page

G

·
We use ripstop nylon (flag material), we can use other types of material on request, but because it is flag material we have the greatest selection of colors and it'll withstand alot of wear and tear.

FYI--Mom got her new machine which includes 4 new fonts, and lots more embroidery options, we're still waiting on the software so we can convert jpg and gif's.

G

·
Is it ok if we use your pictures on our website?? I'd like to use them to show off the work.
Can we also showcase your car on the website??

G

·
I love the seat belt pads and they look real good I cant wait until your mom will be able to put the Cougar/ and or Mercury emblem on them with the jpg/ gif converter. hehe Ill probably order a set to tide me over till then how much does a pair run? Can't find it on the site. Thanx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.