New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen one on our cars? Would anyone be interested in getting one for their Cougar?

I want to hear opinon on this topic.!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I think it would look great coupled with a CF hood and certain colors. But think it would look kinda out of place on its own and with other colors.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
There has been some research done on this topic by James and myself. Be ready to spend TONS of money and if you do spend the money, I wouldnt trust anyone but FiberImages to make mine. After getting burned by a so-called CF Expert, I wont trust anyone but the best. Just my .02

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Like Brian said, theres been alot of researching etc, I didnt know about all that, but Denn and I have been talking about mirror caps, and that rear deck. I havent seen any work yet so I dont know anything about him, and he doesnt get on much, but I think ited be sweeeeet!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I am sure it would be $$$$ I would say for the money to get someone to custom fabricate it ... I would rather have Rimes, Body Kit or some form of Performance mod like Coil-Overs/Headers.

TOny :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no performance mods what so ever! I know I should look into doing that first.
Oh but I am getting dual exhust soon :) and probably cool air intake.. :shrug: undesided on what first..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts