New Cougar Forum banner

Carbon Fiber hood scoop?

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  starshower 
#1 ·
Discussion starter · #4 ·
What are the measurements of the cougar v in the hood? does anyone know? ha if you do please let me know, because right now my car is at home, ha and im on vacation or else i would measure it now, but just post the measurments and ill call them up, thanks

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Ok i called the guys at buddyclub2 about their carbon fiber hood scoop today. the measurment of it are 15" long by about 13" wide. Now im not sure about my hood so does anyone know if that would fit correlctly and look good? please get back to me on this one. thanks

Discussion starter · #10 ·
WHat if i just put in on the hood and the scoop will be over the v part and it would be kinda of like you see the v part but then the scoop would stick out over it and the v would disapper. do u think that woud look good?

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Yea i know, im not fiber glassing anything. Can anyone out there possibly photoshop this one for me? ha im not good at it either so i need some help. Thanks

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Yea, i think im just going to go with the visteon hood scoop. Now i need some opinons on this one. My car is silver frost, so would the scoop look better in it were silver frost also or if it were black? thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.