New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an accident in a parking lot while going to lunch yesterday. As I was backing out of the space I was in, a guy in a truck came flying down the driveway, not paying attention. Needless to say, he smacked into the left rear of my Coug. Did some pretty bad damage. I'm trying to make a claim on him, IMO he wasn't in control of his truck. I believe he was on his cell phone, not paying attention. I'll try to get some pics of how far out in the driveway I was when he hit me. The body shop his insurance sent me to quoted me $637 for repairs.

Here's the pics.

I need to get this fixed, it makes me wanna cry. :cry:

Jason, do you still have your stock bumper? If you do, let me know if I can buy it from you. Every penny I can save will help.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was hoping to "break in" my Injen short-ram in style this weekend. Oh well, hopefully I can at least get a kit out of it. Won't be painted, but at least it will look better than it does now.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, if you have a taillight, let me know. My friend is coming over here in a little while, and we're gonna pull the bumper off and see if we can pop the dent out. The bumper is made out of plastic, and it doesn't have any creases in it, so I should be able to get most of it out. The paint will be a little scuffed, but I can live with that. Its better than a big ass dent in the bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.