New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an inside source now! Her friends are judging the show and I told her that if she hears of any other shows, to let me know.

So right now, all I have is a date and a location.. but i'll pry for some more info soon! Probably Wednesday because that's when I have a class with her. I'll be there.. I doubt i'll show *I think i'm ALL about some db now!* anyway.. yeah, so I doubt i'll show.. but it would be fun just to get together again.. I miss you guys :cry::kiss::grouphug:!

Julie

·
Registered
663 Posts
Count me in I wont show but I will go

·
Registered
364 Posts
if it's in sumter like you said, i'm all over it. i'll keep my ears open for classes, times, location, etc.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Patrick! Hopefully all of this info that she gave me is correct.. I don't know how to find anything else out though.. so i'd appreciate you getting some info for us! For all I know right this second, there may not even be a car show!

Julie

·
Registered
371 Posts
Let me know if this is going to happen! I'm actually thinking about driving down to SC to visit family (which I do about once a month), and I might be able to stop by for a bit.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok.. I talked to the girl today and she said that it was at like 9 in the morning at the mall in Sumter. I honestly don't feel like getting and driving to be there at 9. And I STILL don't know FOR SURE that there is even going to be one. I hope Patrick can get some more information before I send everyone to Sumter for nothing.. In the event there is no car show, we do have alternate plans though.. dinner and a movie kind of a thing.. so that way even if there isn't a show, the day won't be completely wasted...Maybe if someone is nice enough, we could do some sort of modding at their house :) .. or if yall wanna make the 45 minute trip to Florence, you could use my house for modding.. I don't think my parents would have a problem with that. Let me know what yall want to do! No matter what, I see myself in Sumter at some point on Saturday.

Julie

·
Registered
364 Posts
there is a show on the said date. however, it is an early show. it starts at 8 A.M. w/ judging startin' at 9. the show will run until. it is goin' to be held at the parkin' lot of the Sumter Mall (on Broad St. for refrence purposes). julie and i are still ironin' out final details and will keep everyone posted. if the majority wants to do some moddin' i don't see why we couldn't go about it at my house. it's only 15 mins from the show location and we've got plenty of room and tools. my stepdad is just picky about his tools. as long as we put em back he's cool though. i'll talk to phil tomorrow and see if he and tiff and the baby would like to join us.
~Patrick

·
Registered
364 Posts
ok...crunch time....let's see who is/is not comin'. POST HERE NOW!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
So car it is:

Me, Julie, Chas, and Adrian

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We'll be getting there at 8 so Chas can enter his car in the show.. then lunch.. mods.. movie.. I dunno.. whatever.. i'm up for anything :)

Julie

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Sumter Mall on Broad street. I take i-20 to 378 to get there.. and then just go straight. You will come to an intersection called Alice drive and turn right, we are meeting at that Wal-mart at 8 am.. bright and early :)

We'd love to see you there! If you need anything my cell is 843-229-1521. You can call me anytime..

Julie

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We're back! The show sucked.. BUT Chas and Adrian both got a trophy so it was worth it, I believe! I had a lot of fun just hanging out with everyone! Luckily the drive is next to nothing for us.. so we can get together a lot more often! DQ.. Here we come!

Julie

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hardly none but no matter who from caroneco showed up they wouldnt have beat the focus there. Holy hell that thing was sweet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That focus was amazing.. too bad I don't like foci :) I did however like the window tint and the interior... it was all pretty and colorful! Alex said he saw it yesterday morning being pulled through Florence.

Julie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts