New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is an all ford car show on oct 22 which is the saturday the dsn meet wouldda fallen on, at armstrong atlantic state university in savannah. im still debatin on showing my car there again this year. but it would be great to see other cooga members there this year besides me and aaron. registration is $27 early and $32 if you dont register early. if anyone is interested let me know. it would be great to see everyone again or just hang out for the weekend.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awsome, you gunna show? registration starts at 8 ends at noon, expect to be there all day. at this point and time looks like i might be in partial primer at the show :cover: also ill post directions at a later date, possibly in the next few days.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
how you gonna be in partial primer...you ain't got the koni's yet do you?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ive emailed some peeps about how long it would take to get a kit to me. if they can get it to me a few weeks before the show i can start body work and atleast have the kit on, primered and body work partially done, besides the flares, and some underconstruction decals or something like that made up.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i think they do give some of the money to some group i am not sure which on tho. i will ask the guy that i know that always goes if they do or not.

so jorje i think you should come the the SAV for this. we could hang out and go cruisin around savannah, and them come over to h-town and go "ridin"[cough] racin'[cough] on the some of the back roads over here! lol

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Aaron..."Bring it Jorje"
Jorje says "Oh boy...it's already been broughten!"

LMAO!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats 27 for preregistration, at the gate its 32 which includes, 2 free passes to saturday nights low contry boil, which i didnt go to last year so i cant tell you how it was, jorje, you should deffineitly come down dude that would be awsome!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAHAHHAA, its a gathering of ppl lol they eat this some food. ive never been to one or eatin the food but its good from what i hear.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
quote from last year, covo between a guy and some ppl he knows: them: "wheres your mustang at?" him: "down there between the two COUGARS " lol

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
me and aaron almost didnt show last year haha they didnt know it was a cougar. :rofl:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by: Nemesis
what is low country boil? doesnt sound like something an Asian kid would be invited to.........
that was the funniest thing I've read in a while. A low country boil is a bunch of "********" that throw in a bunch of shrimp, sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob, and some good seasoning into a giant pot and bring to a boil. It's good if you eat seafood, I don't but they say its tasty.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so george ya gunna come on down? if yah want to you could stay here, save you the price of a hotel.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Originally posted by: BasSpyder420
so george ya gunna come on down? if yah want to you could stay here, save you the price of a hotel.

LMAO...yah you could go stay "upstairs"... :poke:

weird things happen when you stay to long at the Lindamood house...mostly just adam sleepwalking naked thru the house singing some kinda Elton John song...

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:ugh: didnt know you heard me....:(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.