New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 15th and 16th. The 15th is of course a Saturday and there will be a poker run and cruise. Live bands start at 6 and go until midnight. The show is actually on the 16th. I will post the full flyer for it if anyone is interested in going.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
The flyer would be awesome! I might rope a few friends into going.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OPERATION TNT END OF SEASON BLOW OUT!!!!

Cruise, Poker Run, Music, Bass Off, Car, Truck, and Bike Show

Saturday day events: Cruise, Poker Run
Regisration: 10AM to noon Cruise/Poker Run to start at 1pm
Saturday Night Events: Neon Contest, Live Bands from 5pm until midnight, Food vendors and climbing wall

Sunday Events: Car, Truck, And bike Show, RC and Model Car/Truck show, Bass Off, Live Bands And Food Vendors
Show Registration: 10am to Noon Show Starts at 1pm

Entry Fee's
Poker Run and Show 15.00
Show Only 10.00
Poker Run Only 8.00

Directions: I95 South to exit 126(Massaponox), North on Route 1, to left on Hood Drive, straight through intersection to commuter Lot on Houser Drive

If anyone dosen't know how to get there maybe we can all plan something out and meet up. I go there almost every weekend to show off the cougar. And usually it is the only one!!! I plan on going both days. I'm entering the poker run and also the show. I would eter the bass off but a few minor mishaps and the stereo is not installed at this time. Very soon I will put it back in. Hope to see more cougars there than just mine.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Hey guys.... any of you who ever went with me to the "LOT" in Fredericksburg, this is the same location. Events are held every week and supported by the county and state cops.... Very Clean Family Environment.

If anyone needs and tips on getting there, let me know. The lot is only 5-8 min from my Office...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
if cougar doesn't go into the body shop before that show i will join you all... i will keep you updated if it does go into the shop however

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
if cougar doesn't go into the body shop before that show i will join you all... i will keep you updated if it does go into the shop however

·
462 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
Hey guys.... any of you who ever went with me to the "LOT" in Fredericksburg, this is the same location. Events are held every week and supported by the county and state cops.... Very Clean Family Environment.

If anyone needs and tips on getting there, let me know. The lot is only 5-8 min from my Office...
Ahh, memories. ;) It was a nice location.. Good Luck to anyone showing. :biggrin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the cougars did not fair well at the show!!! none of the cougars there won anything. besides the rain it was a pretty good show. the poker run was a lot of fun. the little speech before hand the man leading the way said we all stick together and we will be doing the speed limit. we all stuck together but the speed limit thing didn't happen.

A

·
0 Posts
I WILL TELL YOU WHY THE COUGARS DID NOT FAIR WELL. IF A 18 YEAR OLD WHO DRIVES A HONDA CIVIC IS JUDGING DO YOU THINK HE WILL JUDGE BETTER FOR A COUGAR OR A $%$#%$# jAPANESE POS!!!! BUT YEAH IT WAS FUN. AND THERE WERE 3 OTHER COUGARS OTHER THAN MINE SO I THINK THE COUGARS STOLE THE SHOW.

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah there was a Prelude with a crazy tint job. He said something like he got 12 tickets since he has had it done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts