New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was bored yesturday when it was raining and took some pics....not the greatest pic cuz it was crappy out and my sides arent on yet and wont be until the car goes to get painted...the car is far from being done but heres the best pic out of the ones I took I hope u can see it cuz my computer is being dumb

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm I can see it

G

·
hey there...you need to upload the picture to fastcougar first.

Click edit under your first post, then select Attach file. A window will appear asking you to upload a file. ONce you upload it select the file and click attach.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,940 Posts
Yeah...we can't link to your hard drive...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry....how about now

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,940 Posts
Looks sweet. I love that front valence. Not a fan of the window-shade-strip thing, but that's just a matter of taste.

Black Cougars look good no matter what.

Almost as good as DT Green ones :tongue:

BTW, what kind of top-fuel dragster is that parked next to you? I think your car is giving it a complex...

·
Registered
330 Posts
from now on however i suggest parking more to the left of your current space... the reason for this is because of the possible presence of *gasp* RICE hehe look beside her car hehe j/k you guys on here seem to make to big a deal against rice seriosly

·
Registered
504 Posts
looks good. get rid of that blue window banner thing though

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey yeah I know the windshield banner is going shortly when the car gets painted....and the car parked next to me is my roomies saturn...it may be a little rice but the car hauls ass...he's put well over 6000 into the engine and so forth...I like drivin it cuz its a standard and people pull up next to me and I can blow them away...do the same in my cougar but not as good cuz that cars almost 2000 lighter than mine

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
hey! i used to have those fogs....

now i got some stock ones, and they look a lot better. thanks pyro!
No problem :thumbsup:

Car looks good. What color paint are you going to go for if you don't mind me asking?

Needs lowered too...but i'm not one to talk...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks the cars gettin there......as for the paint I really wnated to do the kamelion paint blue/purple but thats big bucks just for the paint but the car will stay black but will have HOK blue flake in the clear....as for lowering the car I dont know how great that will work around here I have enough problems as is pullin into places without scraping the front when I get new rims next year I will have to lower it but probally only for shows and leave it stock height for drivin around here...which will be somewhat of a pain but if i can save enough money i'm goin with air suspension but thats a ways away if it even happens:)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I've got that same problem around here. Crappy roads plus many dips and steep inclines and i still scrap here even at stock height. Air bag is definately the way i'm going. Just for the easibility of raising and lowering ride height without having to jack the car up all the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.