New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
is it a canadian car? I thought only europe got the st200?
there were never any st200 cougars newhere, its a cougar converted to a euro coug w/ st200 bagding
chris, i cant recall the dudes name, but the car minus the new badging, looks like an old member that tried selling his far many times before being sucessful, at the time, it was stock ext w/ the svt uim/lim, intake, exhaust, and gc/konis iirc, but if thats the same car, the latest owner added the hood, wheels, and badging

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
That car is confusing. Is it a DSG 01/02? Is it a Spruce Green 99/00? Is it a late model with headlight conversion or early model with front bumper conversion? Interior is all 99/00 though, but it looks like it's not even a sport package Cougar, I can't tell. Argh, it makes my head hurt. ;)

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
It's listed as a 99 and the rear bumper cover and interior are all 99/00. Only the front bumper cover and grill are 01/02.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
That car is confusing. Is it a DSG 01/02? Is it a Spruce Green 99/00? Is it a late model with headlight conversion or early model with front bumper conversion? Interior is all 99/00 though, but it looks like it's not even a sport package Cougar, I can't tell. Argh, it makes my head hurt. ;)
yes, has a sports package.. rotors all around - 2 piece seats - leather wrapped steering wheel... definately a 99/00 sports package Cougar..

I think its just got Euro heads and a 01 front bumper... ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.