New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home from work this morning I pulled out in front of someone on a wet road and when i shifted to 2nd gear my tires spun and hopped really bad....well something happen that it bucks when i let off the gas an hit it again....if i push in the clutch all the way while driving and let the RPM's drop it stalls...and at a stop sign it will stall and in first gear bucks really bad i have to give a lot of gas....anyone know what could have happen, when i got home i checked my ignition coil incase maybe a plug wire came loose, because it feels like a misfire in one of the first 3 cylinders, the higher RPM range it's fine...but even after i pushed them all in, my car starts slowly unless i push the gas and will idle at 2000 then just drop down and shut off...or just...shut off within seconds...did something maybe shoot water up in somewhere, help needed thanks in advance, John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the tip man, that was it...a hose came off my intake pipe, that even happen before I can't believe i didnt think about that, i guess thats what happens when you work 3rd shift an drive home at 630 in the morning, thanks again man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.