New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7135 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a thread for off topic stuff in capital neco. Whether it has to do with cougars or not.

·
8,505 Posts
RE: Capital COOG fest Wrap - Up

Well, it was either the Vibe or an F-150. I considered the F-150 for a moment, but then I remembered I was planning to drive into downtown Chicago.

I just got home about an hour and a half ago - I decided to stay overnight in Washington, PA after the camper got really hot inside and the cat looked a little peaked. It was a good move - I got to take a swim and have a drink last night and relax.

--RJ

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
RE:Capital COOG fest Wrap - Up

RJ- I have your shot glass.

Fest was fun- Want to see more organization, though... Dyno??!!! Ugh.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

Amen to more organization!

Kevin, you have not YET seen me drunk. Tipsy and tired, but by no means drunk. Thanks for calling me out though. 'Preciate that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by: tnkgurl
Amen to more organization!

Kevin, you have not YET seen me drunk. Tipsy and tired, but by no means drunk. Thanks for calling me out though. 'Preciate that. :thumbsup:
:kiss:

·
8,505 Posts

Originally posted by: DanG
RJ- I have your shot glass.

Fest was fun- Want to see more organization, though... Dyno??!!! Ugh.
Woohoo! Shot glass! Thanks for getting that for me - I'll get it from you next time I'm out your way.

I had a good time. It wasn't as great as last year's, but y'all still got to autocross, Dan got to play with his blowoff valve, Kelly only lost a key once, and I (re-)learned the value of air conditioning. I was disappointed that I didn't have my Cougar, but I tried to keep that from getting in the way of having fun.

I took about 500 pictures (actually, more than that, but I'm whittling 'em down now). I plan to post a representative sample of those, of course. :) (Maybe that digital camera wasn't such a great idea...too easy to take throwaway pictures!)

P.S. Propane refrigerators - the answer to that burning (hehe) question.

·
First we crack the shell!
5,515 Posts

Hey Dan want a Dyno? I know a great place to do a dyno pull up here in Maryland. It's an AWD Dyno, on ground level so there is no ramp to get up. I believe it's a Dyno Run dyno. Never the less it's not a mustang dyno so you won't get some crtazy numbers where you have to do a calculation to get a calculated dyno number.

I can look into the rates for you. Hell if we can get enough people we might get a discounted rate. Perhaps we can go together or something and get true numbers on the Hybrid and numbers on your Forced Fed Monstrosity. Interested?

Glad you all had a good time at fest and most importantly everyone is back safe (from what I know).

·
Registered
307 Posts

If y'all get a dyno, count me in! I want to get an idea of what the V is puttin' down.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

count me in as well to see my sh1t numbers

·
Super Moderator
22,067 Posts

It was great to meet you guys finally. Hope dan had a happier drive home. Kelly im sure next year we will be closer in the autox since youll have more seat time by then. Rj better have the coug next year, none of this vaction stuff for an excuse. Im gonna go make some antennas tomorrow, so Ill try and get the drill adaptors done then as well

·
Registered
8,235 Posts

I don't know you were drunk enough to sleep with me 3 nites in a row... :cover:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

Originally posted by: Moraki
I don't know you were drunk enough to sleep with me 3 nites in a row... :cover:
Doug, you promised it wouldn't leave the room.....:evil:

Jason, more seat time, less junk in the trunk and an intact sway bar! It's on, budday!

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I hope to pick up autocross sometime in the near future. Kelly is a bad influence. hehe.

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

Yes, yes, yes I am! :banana:

·
8,505 Posts

Originally posted by: jaged
Rj better have the coug next year, none of this vaction stuff for an excuse.
That's the plan. :) The tow dolly actually came in Wednesday morning, so I have to go pick it up one of these days. Unless something very serious happens to the Cougar (or the tow dolly) right before Fest next year, there should be no reason for me not to have the Cougar there!

Originally posted by: lbizboy
I hope to pick up autocross sometime in the near future. Kelly is a bad influence. hehe.
She is. And she's persistent - one time I told her that I was rejected by a woman and wasn't too happy about it, and her response was, "Here's a site that sells helmets for autocross." :tongue:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts

hah ... ya im stuck with Sonza...so now im being drawn in... its ok though i already drive like that on the street

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

RJ, don't forget I've already given you class letters for Autocross!

Jaged, Moraki, I say we make this the NEXT Gateway thread!

·
8,505 Posts

Originally posted by: tnkgurl
RJ, don't forget I've already given you class letters for Autocross!
That's true - they're hanging on the back of my apt. door, so I see "GS GS" every time I leave my place, and I think of you. :kiss:

Jaged, Moraki, I say we make this the NEXT Gateway thread!
You would pick the one thread that has mention of my love life wreckage, wouldn't you? :)

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

HA! Yes, but you are the one who brought up the wreckage! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts

I tried to start one in Hoosier neco ... didn't really catch on ...

theres a pointless thread like that in my online guild thats been runing for 5ish years ... its alot of fun... and its so off the wall and insane it makes the gateway thread look as organized as a dissertation on world peace.

1 - 20 of 7135 Posts