New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k its not the same old ?

just went online looking for a new capacitor it now looks like every1 has there feet in now, im just wondering which 1 is the better choice and which ones you have heard or seen problems with. Also what size should i go for now im leaning towards 3.
Right now it will be only connected to 1 kicker sx650 - might be 2 in future if i ever find a reputable image dynamics dealer :biggrin:.

any comments and help appreciated ty......

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
umm.. considering you probably are wasting your money on one i'd go with the one that you think looks the best.. since it's more of a cosmetic mod (according to excelcier at cougarfest)

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Im not going there again :p

And by the way you never read or understood my post. I never said the big 3 was bad or that a capacitor is the best thing to put on.

What i was posting about is Wolvatron kept posting his "reasons" why something worked or didnt work. Most of what he said violated the LAWS OF SCIENCE!

If he had played it cool, like lets say LostRacer, and just suggested a working solution that he had found worked, I would have said NOTHING. Sorry im gonna call :bs: when i see it and Wolvatron was full of it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by: Moraki
Im not going there again :p

And by the way you never read or understood my post. I never said the big 3 was bad or that a capacitor is the best thing to put on.

What i was posting about is Wolvatron kept posting his "reasons" why something worked or didnt work. Most of what he said violated the LAWS OF SCIENCE!

If he had played it cool, like lets say LostRacer, and just suggested a working solution that he had found worked, I would have said NOTHING. Sorry im gonna call :bs: when i see it and Wolvatron was full of it.
:stupid:

:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Originally posted by: bgred619
K this isnt a thread talking bout if caps are useless or not ( which ever you may want to belive). if you want hook an o-scope to your amp and then get back to me.
I have actually done that before for studies of amp performance vs. voltage at work :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.