New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Kaminari kit and wing. No body shops around my way could put them on for months, so I took it to some body shop in Ghetto Philly, and they said they could do it and they always do these things. Its been there for 6 days now. THey call me up yesterday and say, Um we painted them and they look great but they don't fit perfectly so we have to put them on the car sand them down to look good and repaint them. What is funny about all of this is I told them they were going to have to do that. THe guy said I know you said it but they looked like they would fit. The hood looks great though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ghetto philly? Where do you live? I live near King Of Prussia.....I have a body shop doing something for my g/f's mustang for her b-day, and i gave them 2 weeks advance notice. Everyone around here is dead now. Actually Dave's Autobody is doing the work for me and they are very reputable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live out in LIMA, so I went to some shops around there but they were booked. So I tried Concord Autobody in Delaware and they were booked for like a month and a half. I should have it back by tuesday though. Thursday my Kaminari Logo goes on across my windshield

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude you live near me in fact i have seen your car at the granit run mall alot. next time you get body work done try carmen's auto body in aston they do alot of custom work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.