New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be going Australia and Thailand for like 3 months to audit our studio and film relase operations there. can someone take over the admin of SoCal NECO website while I'm gone? as it is right now, I don't have a lot of time to update it and I don't know what happened to Ron.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm suppose to leave in June but that might change. Yes, I know it would suck to be without my cougar for a lonbg time but think about all the rental car thrashing opportunities I will get
I have pretty much abused the entire US rental car fleet several times over so I'm looking forward to trashing some foreign rental cars.

You don't need to know anything about webpage to update a site. That is why god, I mean Bill gates invented Frontpage Pro.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I help ya out Irwin!! You just have to hook me up with one of those hot ass asian girls you know!!

G

·
doesn't god sit right the the left of Bill Gates in heaven?

I thought Bill Bought God out and the Bible is gonna be changed to "Life's Administrator's Guide"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.