New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take out the Orange head light inserts.
How do I do this?

Does it make it look that much better?

Thank you

Jeff

·
Registered
972 Posts
In about 2 weekends, I will be able to help people, if we want to have another CHOP-SHOP in SoCal!! We have had fun in the past

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like this could be lots of fun. I remember the first chop-shop involving Cisco and Daria's cars
. Plan this sometime soon then and great idea if we can have it over at Cisco's place and chill afterwards or something.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'm up for the chop shop. for some reason, there is some white powder inside my headlight lense cover (no I haven't been hiding my stash there) and I need to clean it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yup there is enough room if we situate it good there will be plenty of room. what kind of things are we gonna do? i know that i need to redo my headlights and a couple of other little things.

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll drag the pieces of my car down if you guys want to put it back together and paint it for me, the damn body shop has had it two weeks and said it will probably be another couple weeks. How long does it take to replace a hood, front bumper, and sunroof when all the parts are supposedly in? I am going absolutely insane without a car. Oh yeah, they also told me that they fixed the frame because it was bent up front; I was going so slow when this accident happened, I find it hard to believe that the frame bent, I think they're sucking more money from the insurance company. Anybody ever deal with M2 Collision in SD?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even though I have no money and no mods (I am the official "Whiner&quot
, I'd still be willing to head down to the CHOP SHOP depending on when and where. I could learn a lot from watching installations. Eventually I will have something to put on. I'm thinking of that sticker across the top of the Windshield...maybe PANDORA or something like that. Any though

KingTut

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Kingtut, I have many extra Wingswest windshield banners. you can put that on your car.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
that would go good on his car considering he has the Wings West kit on it..... Lets get this date setup so we can all plan ahead....it is only a short trip down the freeway for me...should be fun...then we can all go cruising.....I am sure Cisco knows of some cool roads.... One road that isnt too far away from San Fernando Valley is Rocky Peak Road, over by Chatsworth area.....it is short, but a good cruising road nonetheless....

Damn, I really need to sell my body kit....Hopefully someone steps forward.... What you do guys think is the best way for me to sell that thing....It has to be to someone in SoCal...cuz i am not shipping it, too much of a pain in the asss.......

NIkolas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it looks like there is some real interest in this Chop Shop so if there ends up being too many cars then i will look around for a bigger place. and there is definately very good crusing spots over here so i got that covered. can we get a list of the people that are going to come so that i get an idea of what i have to do.

thanks fellas
cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well depending on which weekend this might happen count me in. Next Sunday might be good if I can get arrange time off from work but the following weekend is not good cause of a wedding I have to go to. Maybe the first weekend of May?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
First weekend of May is good for me, unless we do it on April 28th, on the 29th I am going to watch the Touring Car races at Willow Springs... May 4th I am going to Bakersfield to race my car at Famoso Raceway (anyone want to go with me????).....

Nikolas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd like to take out my inserts too -- I don't have any mods, so this is a good place to start. I'd love to see what everyone else has done.

Cisco -- where do you live?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.