New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a closeup of your battery connections, both + and - terminals. PLEASE! I have my battery relocated, but I am still trying to find a way to get everything run to the proper place. If you could snap a few shot with a digital cam or scan actual photos and post them here that would be AWESOME. Again, I need a closeup shot of the battery's terminals. I need to see how the wires are run from the terminals (ground wires from the fuse box and two red power wires from the fuse box). THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i can do it this afternoon for you, just will have my fuse for my car stereo probally but i hope that doesn't mind if that is in the shot awell

just email me at [email protected] and i'll mail the pic to you.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
the engine degreaser works fine. not on a scalding hot engine though. you want the motor to be warm and then just spray everything with degreaser and then spray it down with the hose. don't spray directly into any wiring but mostly everything is water tight. i clean my engine weekly and you could eat off it b/c it is so clean

·
Registered
31 Posts
question, is the hose that is in the middle rear of the battery, behind the bar on top, supposed to be connected to something? I took my car into the dealer a month or 2 ago for the battery recall, and I noticed a few weeks ago that it isn't connected to anything! Any clues?

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great use ... THANKS!!!!

I need to take this to the dealership to get the terminal ends ... I have all the wires, just nothing to connect them to the battery. Thanks JS! As for where I have been ... I have a "Computer Program Design" class on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7:00-9:15 PM. After I leave work, I don't have time to check the board until after class becuase I need to eat an early dinner and prepare for class (read/homework).

If the dealership doesn't have these exact ends, any ideas on where I can go to get them? Radio store?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have to agree with the Radio Shack comment. I went out there looking for raw LCD monitors. Back in the day, radio shack would carry them. But now they are pimping out their Compaq computers and Verizon wireless...it's a very sad time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.