New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking a kamanari body with the fender flares CC.com is going to come out with... anyone wanna do the chop for me? i lack the skill :cry:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
unless you did a LOT of custom fabrication, it would look like crap cuz those flares are specifically made for the drift kit side skirts and bumpers.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm... mabye universal flares, i know there a ***** to put on, but i kinda like the idea of the WBK look...

anywho... just put on any fender flare just so i get an idea... i mean if it looks like ****, i'll scrap the idea!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
the thing with this is that the kam kit is only on the bottom lips so if you wanted a widebody look you'd need to extend the flares all the way down the bumpers too. if you do that itd look good, but universal flares will stop at the edge of the fender and there you are with a good amount of non-widened space untill the kams lips.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know if i pu the time into it it would look good... i just wanna see if it's the look i'm going for...

custom fabrication makes it fun remember! its what prevents everyone having the same thing!

anywho... could someone please do the chop for me? i dont wanna buy the $600 program!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
maybe if you'd link some pics of the style of flares you want i'd try it out. and i have heard that its possible to get the program without paying for it...

and i've been noticing a very bad trend lately: people requesting photoshops without pics. you gave the starting pic but there arent too many people that are going to do a chop if they have to search all over to find the damn pics to use. all "we photoshoppers" do is smoothly put the pics together, not find them for you.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: BobKaBob
i dont wanna buy the $600 program!
Of course I paid full price for mine, but it has been said that you can use Kazaa to download it for free... Or so I have heard anyways.

Edit: It is also said that if one were to go this route, they would want to get Kazaa Lite so it doesn't jack up their computer. Or so I have heard.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
and i have also heard that one would want to move one's downloaded files or songs to another folder that is not shared, so one can not be traced by the gov or anyone for downloading illegally. but thats just what i've heard.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
yea, i've heard that if you change your download folder and dont share then you should be alright also. and i've also heard that kazaa lite is good stuff too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts