New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Looks like your took two fuel lines and put them into one. Possible returnless conversion????hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
796 Posts
I don't know what you all are talking about it is 100% NOTHING! Take a look for yourself.
Seriously, use something besides playstream, they block it where I work so I never get to see any of the pics you post.... unless I remember the thread while I'm home.... and I hardly ever do.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Seriously, use something besides playsteam, they block it where I work so I never get to see any of the pics you post.... unless I remember the thread while I'm home.... and I hardly ever do.
That must suck, because I post up some good pictures too :tongue:.

If you give me a link to a free image hosting service that you can view pictures on then I'll post it there now and continue to post pictures on it just for you to be able to see them.

·
Registered
796 Posts
That must suck, because I post up some good pictures too :tongue:.

If you give me a link to a free image hosting service that you can view pictures on then I'll post it there now and continue to post pictures on it just for you to be able to see them.

lol, I meant I couldn't see anything either, and was telling Burrita to use something else.

And if you look at the link it says it's a fuel rail mod....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is a lifesaver........lol.........literally.....

well you can forget about brazing the fuel lines which has been dangerous since day one. The setup will allow anyone here that is return style to just swap out to a straight 3 liter using the 3 liter oval port LIM. The system uses your orginal pressure regulator and retains the factory spring lock for the fuel rail. The two input are precisely drilled and honed to fit the ford males. The setup is made of all aluminum 6061 with -6 AN fittings.

Just one more product to make it easier for the cougar and contours to do displacements swaps. Joey

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
congrats joey on producing this part. almost everything for a straight 3L swap is being produced. now ur raking the custom out of the 3L lol and now making it plug and play

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.